HERE Electronic Horizon is embedded software that ingests detailed road network information from the cloud to help the vehicle’s advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) make more intelligent and informed decisions without driver involvement.
The software translates map information with detailed road characteristics into actionable data for the vehicle - extending its awareness beyond what the on-board sensors can see. Fast Time-to-Market Provides map content, service and software solutions to facilitate faster end-to-end delivery and innovation.
Future-Proof Providing a seamless connection between navigation and automated functionality.
Next-generation software to help see beyond the road ahead
• Adaptive Cruise Control
• Powertrain control (for fuel saving)
• Automatic speed control
• Adaptive lighting
• Night vision and object recognition
• Highly Automated Driving (HAD)
HERE Electronic Horizon can be delivered as a standalone software component or bundled with other HERE solutions. Fully integrated to HERE Auto SDK
• Enables a full technology stack from navigation to ADAS solutions
• Includes reconstructor software for direct integration in ADAS Electronic Control Units
• Reduces the complexity of multiple suppliers Future-Proof Technology Stack
• Connects navigation and automated functionality through HD Live Map data integration
First to market software solutions supporting ADASIS version 3 HERE Electronic Horizon is compliant to the ADASIS standard as well as other OEM proprietary formats. The product is the first such available software that supports the upcoming ADASIS version 3 specification, which addresses the increasing demand for a higher resolution of information and detail for ADAS and HAD applications.
Click here for further information
Here Electronic Horizon is a registered trademark of HERE © 2016 HERE - here.com