200+ Leaders from European Cities, Automakers, Mobility Platform Providers & Investors to meet at IMPACT>MOBILITY to discuss how to a create profitable business model for Mobility as a Service
London, 11/03/19. On June 24-25th the City of Amsterdam are hosting IMPACT>MOBILITY, a brand-new type of conference connecting Europe’s leading decision makers across cities, automakers, public transport authorities, mobility service platforms and investors to create partnerships and financial models for the new smart mobility landscape (https://events.impactconf.com/cities/)
European cities are undergoing a revolution in urban mobility. The mass outlawing of ICE vehicles in a collective objective to meet ambitious zero-emission targets has presented opportunities for a new-breed of mobility services providers, each of whom are battling to satisfy the needs of the on-demand customer.
Backed by billions of dollars in investment, we are on the cusp of a lucrative mobility marketplace where data is king. Yet, despite the hype, the investment and the landscape changing potential, there is a very real and uneasy truth; a fully defined ecosystem and commercial strategy between public and private parties has yet to emerge.
IMPACT>MOBILITY event director, Luke James said, “Working closely with the City of Amsterdam, the objective of the conference is to connect the leading stakeholders to tackle mobility data and monetisation challenges head-on. It will focus on connecting public and private sectors, to delve deep into financial modelling, investment strategy and business models across the transport, smart mobility and connected vehicle ecosystem.”
He continued, “2 days of in-depth conference session and networking with over 200 of Europe’s leading decision makers, the conference will allow attendees to tackle the crucial question that is facing the whole mobility ecosystem, ‘where is the money in mobility?’. Allowing them to build the partnerships that will deliver a long-term commercial model for mobility as a service for its stakeholders. “
Industry Leading Speaker Faculty Includes:
- Christian Maertins, New Mobility Evangelist of Smart Mobility Unit | Digitalization, Volkswagen AG
- Paloma Castro Martinez, Head of International Communications, Lime
- Lizann Tjon, Program Manager Smart Mobility, City of Amsterdam
- Iain Macbeth, Head of Foresight, Transport for London
- Joan Valls Fantova, Mobility Specialist | Surface Planner, Barcelona City Council
- Kinga Wilewska, EMEA Strategy and Operations, Bird
- Davide Coppola, Business Developer and Project Manager, European Space Agency
- Nicola Dallatana, Head of New E-Mobility Division, Toyota Tsusho
- Ruben Polderman, Project Manager Smart Mobility, City of Amsterdam
IMPACT>MOBILITY takes place in Amsterdam on June 24/25th.
For more information please visit the Impact Mobility Event Link
For all speaker, sponsorship and press enquiries, please contact:
Head of Content,