NAVYA is a French company specialized in the design of autonomous, electric and robotic vehicles. In 2015, NAVYA launched AUTONOM SHUTTLE, the first self-contained, self-driving, self-driving shuttle to be marketed. In 2017, NAVYA launches AUTONOM CAB, the first driverless taxi-robot to be marketed.
NAVYA in a few figures:
- 4 years of existence
- 30 M € raised in 2016
- 270 employees
- 3 locations: Lyon, Paris, Saline (Michigan, USA)
- And internationally: USA, Asia, Middle East
If you dream:
- To join a company of 270 people in full development, in a stimulating work environment and with many opportunities!
- To evolve in comfortable and convivial work spaces in Paris, Lyon and Saline, with passionate, dynamic and creative teams!
- To develop your culture and your skills in the field of autonomous vehicles!
Attached to the Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of suppliers. Your missions will be as follows:
- Sourcing and participation in the purchasing strategy;
- Search, selection, qualification and referencing of new suppliers;
- Analysis and processing of purchase requests issued by the various services;
- Development of specifications for external suppliers and service providers;
- Launch and follow-up of tenders and analysis of suppliers' proposals;
- Management and follow-up of orders;
- Regular negotiation with suppliers, purchases under optimal conditions of price, deadlines and quality and after-sales service;
- Drafting and management of supplier contracts;
- Follow-up of contracts (quality, deadlines, delivery, payment) in relation to the various stakeholders (suppliers, other internal services);
- Quality control;
- Resolution of any commercial and financial disputes with suppliers;
- Management of ERP and Purchasing dashboards;
- Technological and commercial watch;
- Interaction with our US subsidiary.
This list is not exhaustive and may evolve according to the needs of the company.
Required Skills :
Having obtained a Bac + 5 initial training of the business school / management or engineering type, ideally completed by a third cycle in Purchasing, you justify a successful experience of 2 years to 4 years in Purchasing and more particularly in the industrial field.
You have interpersonal skills and a keen sense of negotiation.
Curious and with knowledge of the world of the automotive industry, you have a taste for high value-added technical products and services, particularly mechanical and electronic.
You have solid and proven knowledge in the use of an ERP and Office Pack.
A good level of professional English is required for this position.