First of all “Future” here means smart, sustainable, innovative, safe, creative, healthy, etc. cities, due to the confusion in the definition of these concepts, we preferred to come up with a generic name “Future” because the ultimate goal is to tackle Future challenges for cities.
In FutureCitiesCouncil (FCC), which is based in the smartest cities in the world Toronto, Canada, we are connecting the dots of the quadruple helix, cities (government), business (industry), academia and citizens together to work on developing future cities. Building future cities needs a collaborative effort from everybody.
In FCC, we are developing digital strategies and transformation strategy for both greenfield and brownfield cities in order to help them facing the future challenges and to be technology-driven and citizen-centric at the same time. We cover all the verticals of future cities (mobility, health, education, safety, etc.).
We have more than +70.000 members from all the quadruple helix (government (Cities), Industries, Citizens, and Academicians) from all over the world. We have studied more than +200 cities across the globe (from Konza City in Kenya to Rio in Brazil) in order to learn from their success and failure and advise other cities which want to become smart, sustainable and innovative.
We provide the following services related to future cities (smart, sustainable and innovative):
• Consultancy: We deliver consultancy by developing digital strategy for Greenfield and brownfield cities to become smart, sustainable and innovative cities in all the verticals of smart cities: Smart mobility, Smart energy, smart health, smart education, etc.
We advise about technologies and trends for smart cities: IoT, Blockchain, Big Data, OpenData, Analytics, GeoSpatial technologies, Green technologies, etc.
• Training and education: We train about future cities as short courses or smart cities schools
• Innovation and entrepreneurship: We help people do be innovative and entrepreneurs in the field of future cities
• Research: We support researcher, students, etc. to perform their research in the field of future cities
• Events organizations: We organize and manage events related to the field of future cities
• Digital marketing: We offer digital marketing services to promote events or initiatives related to the field of smart cities (we have more than +70.000 members from all the quadruple helix (government (Cities), Industries, Citizens, and Academicians) from all over the world)
• +other tailored services as required
This listing brought to you by: www.driverless.global